STATEMENTS OF FAITH
All members of the Church must agree to the fundamental teachings of the Church reflected in the following statements of faith:
1. We believe in the plenary (complete in every respect) verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of Scriptures as originally given. The Scriptures are infallible, inerrant and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13).
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6).
4. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His Disciples (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25).
5. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and all sufficient work at the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8, 9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11).
6. We believe in the need for water baptism for all believers by immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-38; 19:1-6).
7. We believe in the operation of the Gifts and Ministries of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12 and 14; Romans 12; Ephesians 4; as manifested in the Early Church.
8. We believe that the church has not replaced Israel in the plans and purposes of God (Romans 11:11-36). We believe that the Scriptures commands us to constantly offer up prayers to God until He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the Praise of the Earth (Isaiah 62:7).
9. We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. These Churches are under the sovereign Headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous government under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the propagation of the Gospel (Acts 15:22 with Matthew 16:18; 18:15-20).
10. We believe in the bodily Ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for His Church (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).